Friday, November 28, 2008

Parties Chosen!

We are going to have a 2 day party starting RIGHT NOW and ending on Saturday night. (Or Sunday morning)
Place: Parka
Room: Iceberg and my iggy of course! I have chosen Icebearg because it is currently the winning choise for the new meeting spot. Right now I am editing my iggy so if you come on before I say I am done, then I may not talk with you.
I'll post a picture of my iggy when I am done!

Meep

Update: I just completed updating my iggy, which means the party starts now! Here is a picture of my iggy:

I have the music on Dance Mix, but if you want to play your own from Youtube or the Radio on the bottom of the blog, you may mute the iggy music, I don't care.
Hope to see you there and please tell people about this party! Thanks!

Meep

Update Again You can go to http://www.penguinchat.com/football.htm for more of the party and play soccer! Also, you can say whatever you want, including cuss words! But please don't! Here is a picture of the room:


Have fun!
Meep

0 comments: