Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Command Room

The new room is for people who get the Elite Force game only, you enter a code from the game. Here is a picture of the Command Room.


(Thanks to Ojoc for picture.)
I might not get the game because right now, I can't find my DS (lol) and I don't feel like spending the money.
Since I am not getting it, I will have a contest (CPCMeep's first contest!) for a guide for the game, and I will give credit to you as a reward! You write a short guideline (about as long as the Rockhopper Finding Guide) and I will have you penguin name on the bottom with your site (Clubpenguin related) too. Here is an example:

By: Louis0785
Site: cpcmeep.tk

If you do not have a site, let me know and I will think of something else! Maybe featured penguin.



***DO NOT START YET!***



I will start the contest AFTER the party(s)

Have fun for those who gets the game!
Meep

0 comments: