Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gary!

Gary the Gadget Guy can be found in the Secret Lab! He goes on less populated servers such as Husky, Frozen, Big Surf, Blizzard, Mammoth and more. This is funny. I was trying to get to Gary so I could take some pictures for the blog and to get the prize, which I think it is a background with his autograph. He was in Frozen because it was full so I was refreshing over and over till it was not full. Well you know what? When it was finally not full, I get it and go to the Lab. Turns out he was not there and that he moved to Husky. SO, I start refreshing over and over for Husky,and I finally get in. Well you know what? When I got in, he had already moved back to Frozen!!! So, I decided to wait in Husky for a few minutes before I start trying to get into Frozen. Well as I get in, he's not there. So I figured he is not in Frozen or Husky so I thought he is probably in a different server. I look in Big Surf, since it was the only server I have not checked and not full. He was not there, of course, and so I just gave up. Sorry guys, but I don't have any pictures yet. I will try again later today. I promise I'll try to get some pictures by Sunday night.

Good luck finding him.
Meep

0 comments: