Monday, November 24, 2008

Congrats!


Today we have reached 1,000 hits! I plan on having a party, but I don't think I have enough people visiting to be at the party! So, I might just combine the Thanksgiving Party and the 1,000 hits party together. What do you think about that? I will have a poll on if we should combine them. If we do I will have the party on Friday. If we don't, the Thanksgiving party will be on Thanksgiving (of course) and the 1,000th hits party will be on the following Saturday, November 29. Let me know if any of this are not good times for you. If there is a lot of people who can't make a certain party, I will move it to the next day. In fact, I might have to move the Thanksgiving party to Friday because I will be at a relative's place for lunch, causing me to not be able to attend a party that day, so I am guessing there is a 80% chance the Thanksgiving party will be moved to Friday.

If that good for everyone? Comment and let me know if it is not.
Meep

0 comments: