Saturday, July 11, 2009

Upcoming Events w/ Music Jam '09 Updates!

Here's the Music Jam updates. CP has been setting up all over the island which includes the Forest, Cove ,Dock , Light House, Snow Forts, Ski Village, Coffee Shop, Beach, and the Soccer Pitch. Make sure to tell me if I'm missing any. I only took pics of some since there are so many.



So here are the upcoming events which just include the Music Jam, The Ruby and The Ruby Play which is going on right now at the stage, New Better Igloos Catalog July 17-August 20, and the pin.

Now for the Music Jam. CP has been setting up all over the island which includes the Forest, Cove ,Dock , Light House, Snow Forts, Ski Village, Coffee Shop, Beach, and the Soccer Pitch. Make sure to tell me if I'm missing any. I only took pics of some since there are so many.

~Wilder194~


0 comments: