Thursday, July 30, 2009

Club Penguin Times Issue #198

'Sup? The new Club Penguin Times came out today and theres tons of new news!




So first thing's first. I wanna talk about what I'm most excited about!! What you can do is write a story about the given topics and the 4 best winners will get their book into the Book Room ALSO they will recieve 10101 coins! The details are below. You can either check 'em out in the picture
or just read it.
The Contest will end on August 5th and the winners will be announced September 10. As I said the winning books will be available on September 14th in the Book Room. Here are the story topics:

1. The Hiking Vikings
2.Wacky Wildlife in the Wilderness
3. My Ultimate Iggy Dance Party
4.The day we turned blue.. and sunk the Iceberg

Details:
*4 Winning stories will be added to the Book Room*
*Each Winner will win 10101 coins and a special post cards*
*Stories will submitted in English, Portugese, French or Spanish. One story from each language will be selected*

~Remember!~
*Entries must be original and have something to do with Club Penguin.*

What you will be judged on:
*Creativity*
*Grammar*
*Spelling*
*Punctuation*

Well I'm super excited for this! My mom has been on my case of writing and reading and whatnot so I might start writing. I'll post my story if I get the chance.

There are some more stuff in the CP Times.
Most of you know about the Color Vote. And they are being counted. Check out the Penguin Catalog on August 7th to see what the new color will be. I'm pulling towards Maroon.

Here are all the upcoming events:



So hope you have fun writing your storiez! I'm gonna try to write something.

~Wilder194~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love ur website.. its soo awesome and u work so hard!! plz write back if u can =)

wilder194 said...

haha thnx. srry for the lateeeeeeeee reply =(