Saturday, February 7, 2009

Header/ Party Widget Shop!

Hey guys! I decided that since I have not much to do after I post my site, and that I become really bored, I thought that maybe I should make some headers and party widgets! I will be able to make as many as you want. It will take a couple days to make, if the shop gets busy maybe a week or so. I haven't thought where I should keep it since Blogger does not allow pages. I will think of a place and once I do I will post about it. But for now just email me at fizzykil@yahoo.com. You will have to send me the background. If you want the background to be your penguin, and you don't know how to send your penguin, we can meet on CP and I can take a picture of your penguin. If you just want a blue flame background, like below, and don't know how to, just give me the link to the picture and I will make it. Also, make sure you send me the words that you want on your header/party widget. If you're not sure if I can make awesome widgets, here is a sample.
Photobucket
I just made it today under 15 minutes. If you don't think that's pretty awesome, you gotta remember that I did it in 15 minutes. I will make yours as soon as I can. There will be no delay without a 2 hour notice. Hope you like my services!

~Wilder194~

0 comments: