Friday, December 5, 2008

Contest Rules and Christmas Toys


OK, these are the rules for writing a guide for Elite Penguin Force!
Rules:
Must be at lest 15 sentences.
You MUST explain EVERYTHING on the game. I will find a way to make sure you do!
ALL entrees MUST be emailed, NOT commented. If commented, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED EVEN YOU EMAIL IT! Others will copy you! This is for your own good!
ALL entrees must be emailed to CPCMeep@aol.com
Once you email it to me, I will write back letting you know I got it. If I don't, re-send it (You might want to wait a week first) and if I still don't get it, comment ON THIS POST letting me know.
YOU MUST FILL A FORUM BELOW AND INCLUDE IT TO THE EMAIL!
MAKE SURE ALL spelling and grammar are correct, if I see more the 3 spelling/grammar mistakes, YOU ARE OUT! (Just like baseball!)

Forum:

Penguin Name:
Website/blog: (Put none if you do not have one. No chatboxes)
Email: (I will not share with others without permission from you!)
Age:
Other info: (you can leave blank)
(enter work here)

If you win, your work will be placed on the sidebar for others to read, along with credit. For example:
Written by: Louis0785
www.cpcmeep.tk
Additional information may be added to the credits, if I approve, such as your email.

If you have any questions, COMMENT on this post, do not email me! (Soon, you will be able to email me for fan-mail and questions!)

Also, there are 2 new plush toys for Christmas. One is Santa and the other seems to be a raindeer... I am not totally sure.



Good luck for those who are entering the contest!
Meep

0 comments: